Also known as mastopexy, a breast lift surgery reshapes and tightens your breasts. This in turn achieves a youthful breast appearance that can last for several years. By creating a new breast contour, it also improves your self-esteem as well as quality of life. Check out our breast lift before and after photos of actual patients to see what the procedure can achieve!
Benefits of breast lift
During your consultation with Dr Anh at her clinic in Perth, she will discuss all you need to know about the procedure. This includes the following benefits:
- Younger-looking breasts: The procedure makes your breasts look taller, symmetrical, and more appealing.
- Increased self-confidence: It helps improve body image by correcting sagging breasts.
- More clothing options: It allows you to try out different clothing that will best suit your breast profile.
- Lower risk of breast irritation and redness: The procedure lifts your breasts to prevent skin irritation and redness.
- Improved quality of life: The procedure reduces physical discomforts caused by sagging breasts that can limit your activities of daily living.
We recommend this life-changing procedure for patients who have:
- Areolas that point downward
- Breast unevenness (one breast is lower than the other)
- Fully-developed breasts
- Good physical and mental health
- Nipples that sag below the breast crease
- Realistic expectations and a positive outlook
- Sagging breasts or loose breast skin due to pregnancy, weight changes, or ageing
- Low self-esteem due to the position or shape of their breasts
How a breast lift is performed
The entire process can take one to three hours to complete. During the procedure, you will receive general anesthesia to prevent any discomfort. Your surgeon will then create incisions in your breasts. The incision technique will depend on your breast condition and desired results. Your surgeon will then reshape your breasts by removing excess skin. Your nipples will be repositioned to give your breasts an uplifted appearance. To prevent fluid build-up, small tubes will be inserted in your breasts to allow drainage. Once the desired appearance is achieved, your surgeon will stitch the incisions. A dressing will be applied over the surgical wound to protect it. After the surgery, you will need to wear a special bra or compression garment to reduce swelling.
For more details, please visit our main breast lift page, or contact us and schedule your first consultation with Dr Anh.