“HydraFacial is a specially formulated technology used to achieve deep hydration and correct complexion issues.”
Your skin is exposed daily to damaging elements such as sun rays, pollution, and toxins.
These factors speed up the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. As a result, it can make you look older and tired. HydraFacial can help address these skin concerns by cleansing and hydrating your skin.
It stands out from other cosmetic procedures because of the following benefits:
- Highly customizable: The treatment can be adjusted to suit the needs of each patient. This makes it a therapeutic option for a wide array of skin concerns.
- No Downtime: In about 30 minutes, the treatment can give you smoother, radiant skin. After the procedure, you can immediately return to your daily activities.
- Suitable for all Skin Types: The treatment can be safely performed on all skin types. Whether you have light or dark skin, it can achieve equal results.
- Virtually Painless: Most patients report that the treatment is painless and relaxing. This eliminates the need for anaesthesia and pain relievers.
Who are the ideal candidates for the treatment?
Anyone can have the treatment because it’s suitable for all skin types. Some patients even prefer this treatment over other methods. What’s unique about the treatment is that it can be customized to suit your needs. During your consultation, we will work with you to assess your skin condition. We will also conduct a detailed health history to determine if the procedure is right for you. This allows us to meet your expected results.
The HydraFacial resurfacing procedure
The procedure makes use of a state-of-the-art device to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. It also delivers different rejuvenating substances to restore your skin’s youthful glow.
There are three steps involved in the treatment:
- Cleanse and Peel: The treatment area is prepared by applying a special solution. A mix of beneficial acids and botanical extracts is usually used to break up dirt and oil. The Hydrafacial tip then removes dead skin cells from the outer layer of your skin. It works by generating a fluid vortex that removes skin impurities.
- Extract and Hydrate: The Hydrafacial tip uses a unique vacuum to suck out dirt, oil, and blackheads. As a result, your skin pores become unclogged.
- Fuse and Protect: A special solution will be applied to your skin during this process. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and discoloration.
What skin conditions can HydraFacial treat?
The specific problems that this treatment can address include:
- Abnormal skin discoloration
- Age spots
- Fine lines
- Large pores
- Oily skin
- Sun damage
Vortex-Fusion® for thorough skin rejuvenation
This technology creates a vortex effect to easily remove skin impurities. At the same time, it also delivers hydrating skin solutions. With this effect, your skin is thoroughly cleaned.
How much does Hydrafacial cost in Perth?
The total costs of your treatment will depend on the following factors:
- The medical facility or clinic
- The number of treatments you will need
- The size of the body area
- Your desired results
- Your medical condition
- Your surgeon’s fee
Another factor to consider is your insurance provider. Talk to your insurer to know if they will cover the costs of your procedure.