“Reduce the symptoms associated with incontinence”
Millions of women worldwide are living with urinary incontinence. This condition causes involuntary or uncontrolled urination. It can affect your quality of life because it’s an embarrassing condition. Even simple reactions like laughing or sneezing can cause you to pass urine. Emsella is a new treatment that can help you restore control of your bladder. By reducing urinary symptoms, it can also increase your self-confidence.
This non-invasive treatment is suitable for women of any age. Using the power of electromagnetic technology, it stimulates your pelvic floor muscles. After several treatments, these muscles gain strength. This allows you to gain better control of urination. The treatment is usually performed at Dr Anh’s clinic in Perth.
Which conditions can the procedure treat?
It can treat the following conditions:
- Stress incontinence: It causes you to leak urine when you cough, laugh, sneeze, or exercise.
- Urge incontinence: It causes leakage of urine when you feel a sudden urge to urinate.
- Mixed incontinence: It is a combination of stress and urge incontinence.
Who are good candidates for the treatment?
We recommend the treatment for patients with:
- Low quality of life
- Low self-esteem due to embarrassing urinary symptoms
- Realistic treatment goals
- Urinary incontinence
How does Emsella treat urinary incontinence?
The treatment directs electromagnetic energy to your pelvic floor muscles. The energy stimulates and strengthens these muscles. After several treatments, your bladder control improves. The treatment also has the added effect of:
- Improving sexual function
- Improving the function of the urethra (a tube where urine passes)
- Improving the support of organs in your abdomen
- Increasing blood circulation in your pelvis
- Stabilizing your pelvis and lower back
How much does Emsella cost in Perth?
The total costs of the treatment may vary and will depend on the following factors:
- The medical facility or clinic
- The number of treatments you will need
- The size of the body area
- Your desired results
- Your medical condition
- Your surgeon’s fee
Can men also undergo Emsella treatment?
Yes, men with urinary incontinence can also have the treatment. It can also treat problems with erection in men. This in turn improves sexual health and quality of life.
Better Bladder Control
This treatment uses a special chair to direct electromagnetic energy. This energy stimulates your pelvic floor muscles to contract. This increases your bladder control over the long term.
In just 30 minutes, the treatment will stimulate your pelvic floor muscles over 11,000 times. This is the same as doing thousands of Kegel exercises. After the treatment, you can immediately return to your normal activities.
This treatment helps regain your self-confidence by reducing embarrassing urinary symptoms.
REAL PATIENTS | REAL RESULTS
Learn what these patients thought of their Emsella experience.