Dr Anh is proud to offer cosmetic and paramedical tattooing in her Medispa. Our team are experts in recreating and/or camouflaging areas of skin imperfections and hair loss.
Whether you are suffering from hair loss, burns, or scars, we can help you achieve your desired results. With cosmetic and paramedical tattoo, you can conceal areas of the body you are unhappy with naturally.
What is cosmetic tattooing?
Cosmetic tattooing is a semi-permanent cosmetic treatment that involves tattooing colour pigments into the upper layers of the skin, instantly improving facial definition. This is commonly known as ‘permanent makeup’.
Common examples of cosmetic tattooing include microbladed eyebrows, eyeliner tattooing and lip tattooing.
Is cosmetic tattooing suitable for me?
The great thing about cosmetic tattoo treatments is that they can practically replace most of your daily makeup routine. You may be an ideal candidate for cosmetic tattooing if:
- You want to enhance your natural features
- You live a busy life and have little time to apply your makeup routine
- You have allergies to conventional makeup products
- You live an active lifestyle and find that makeup often smudges or disappears quickly
- You have an unsteady hand or poor eyesight
- You have sparse or uneven eyebrows, uneven lip lines or struggle to apply eyeliner evenly
What is paramedical tattooing?
Paramedical tattooing is an advanced form of cosmetic tattooing that is used to improve or restore the skin following a change in it’s appearance. This technique is most frequently used to restore the appearance of the areola, camouflage burns and scars and conceal the appearance of hair loss, whether from alopecia, trauma or age.
How is cosmetic and paramedical tattooing performed?
Before the injection process, we will use a sterile surgical pen to sketch the target area. To prevent discomfort, we will apply a numbing cream to your skin. During the procedure, we will use several implanting machines and various needles. We will then inject the pigment into the treatment area. You will feel slight stinging each time the needle penetrates your skin.
Is paramedical tattooing suitable for me?
You may be an ideal candidate for paramedical tattooing if:
- You wish to conceal the appearance of hair loss, burns or scars
- You have experienced breast cancer or undergone breast surgery, and wish to restore the appearance of your areola
If you are specifically wanting to conceal the appearance of a scar, your scar should be:
- Fully healed and no longer pink or changing colour
- Smooth and relatively flat
- Without dark edges